Wednesday, December 20, 2023

I'm not dead

 


Hello,

I have been in a convalescent home for more than 7 years now, because of my extremely bad Multiple Sclerosis. For my years, I was completely confined to a bed, unable to move. Mistress Keena, reported that I died, and so did Mistress Jen, who recently did die. But I didn't.

I want to let everybody know, that I am under new medications, that have made me be able to roll around in my wheel chair, and be almost able to get up from it. There is great hope for me.

The first thing I did, was to reconnect, to Wikifeet, but within two days, that greasy haired, disgusting maggot, Eli Ozier, banned me, just like that son of a fucking bitch, did to Keena. I was nothing but respectful, on my return, not saying a single negative thing. But, I'm saying it now, I hope Eli Ozier, the total piece of shit, is killed in the Israel, Hammas war. He's the absolute, most disgusting, human being, God ever created, including, Satan. Fuck that Mother Fucker, Eli. A total piece of shit, cock sucker. 

Why his so called "Guild" is so much behind him, is the world's greatest mystery. So here's me to you, Eli. I hope you fucking die a gruesome death. A beheading. You fully deserve it. And trust me, you haven't heard the last from me. Go wash that greasy ass hair of yours, maggot. 

Total piece of swine shit. I'd love to yank that hair, right out of your head, mother fucker. Total fucking greaseball. Get fucked, mother fucker, and let one of your Wikifeet cuckolds, show him this. He is absolute garbage, to the nth, degreee. 


No comments: