Thursday, December 21, 2023

Dakota Fanning's Sweaty Soles

 


Hello,

Ohhh, this post will make that asshole, Eli, from Wikifeet, puke. But, I could care less, about that greasy haired, maggot infested, son of a bitch, and dictator, of people's right to free speech. 

I know one thing, I simply couldn't wait, until the gorgeous, Dakota Fanning, turned 18. I could tell, from a very early age, that she would be a beautiful, young lady, and that she'd have feet to die for. And guess what? I was 100% right.

Her feet are perfect. She is perfect. Her bare soles, when removed directly from shoes, or even roller skates, are so pink, so sweaty, and smell oh so delicious. And I bet they are insanely ticklish. Who reading this, doesn't agree, aside from that grease ball, maggot, Eli Ozer, would disagree? 

Eli Ozer, the greasy looking maggot, would be the one to disagree, and tell us all to talk more about the size of her feet, and how her toes line up. Fuck You, Eli, and all of his cuckold "Guild Members", a bunch of abject losers, that follow that maggot around, like a fly on shit. I post, what I want to here. 

Mistress Andrea

Calling Mistress Andrea: "Please come be my Mistress", she promised me that I can do whatever in the hell, I have always wanted to do, with her pink, sweaty, stinky, soles. Which is to sniff them 24/7, and send her into total desperation, as I tickle those soles of pink perfection, as often as I want. All, while keeping her, in my homemade, inescapable, prison cell, that's kept at over 100 degrees, day and night, to make women like her, sweat uncontrollably! 

Go ahead, ladies, have a great big sniff, of total perfection! 

Cheesy Heaven!



The purrrrfect sweaty, smelly, feet, in pink flip flops. Sniffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!! 

Dakota's sweaty feet, in tight heels all day? A match made in Heaven!

Let her wear these for an entire month straight, without EVER taking them off, and I bet her foot scent, would be the 8th world wonder. 

NO bad news! The fact, Sweaty Dakota Fanning, had been wearing these skates, 24/7, for 4 straight months now, without removing them, might be bad news to some, but is the greatest possible news to me. Not that faggot, Eli Ozer, though, or any of his cuckold, Guild Members, who hate sweaty, female feet. But it's great news, to a female foot lover, like your's truly, because I'm going to smell, lick, and tongue bathe, her perfect pink soles, all day, then come night time, I'll tie this beauty to my bed, then tickle her from head to toe, AND use her OWN Hitachi vibrator, to bring the horny, young lass, to near orgasm for hours, having her pant like a dog, and beg like she's never done before, then pull the vibe off, and leave her with NO orgasm, and promising to do anything, for an undeserved orgasm. But my answer will always be, DREAM ON, before her Tollyboy, chastity belt is locked back into place! 

Getting sweaty!

Now, a sweaty, stinky, paradise!

How fun would it be, to tie her up, and shove long, needles, so far under her smelly toenails, that she passes the hell out? 

Dakota Fanning, is a foot smellers, all-time, dream! OMFG! 


No comments: