Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update for Thursday 6-30-2011

Today would be the normal date for the transfer of all the blogs to the newly elected ADM.  Mistress Debra will no doubt update us on Lady Bonita's condition late tonight on the TDQ Blog.  Once she does, I will comply with Lady Bonita's wishes concerning the blog for the next three months.  I will see that information regarding the blog's status for the next three months is posted over this weekend.

Tomorrow's update will feature ebony feet, assuming I am still an author for the blog.  Our celebrities in today's update are not only displaying their bare feet, but in most cases a somewhat revealing view of their derriere.  Thank you to those that took time to post comments during the week.

Yesterday there was a comment from Lauren about the picture of Lara Dutta looking very much like Angelina Jolie.  Well, Lauren is very sharp and the picture not only looks like Angelina, but it IS a picture of her.  I googled Lara Dutta and the picture I posted came up because there were also pictures of Angelina Jolie on the same web page.  I incorrectly assumed it was Lara Dutta.  I apologize for the mistake and thank Lauren for correcting me.      

Here then are today's pictures; hopefully without any mistakes.

Danielle Lloyd
She was Miss Great Britain in 2007, but was stripped (sorry about the pun) of her title for posing nude in "Playboy" the following year.
Danielle Lloyd

Carolina Ardohain
Carolina is an Argentine model and TV personality.

Carolina Ardohain


Eva Longoria
Eva Longoria is a star of TV's "Desperate Housewives".

Alicia Muchado
Miss Universe of 1996 from Venezuela.

Laetitia Casta
French model for Victoria's Secret and film star.

Irina Shiek (Shayk)
Russian model who has appeared in "Sport's Illustrated Swimsuit Edition."


Jamelia Niela Davis 
She is a British model and R&B singer.  She is also an animal right's activist and posed for this picture for use by Petra Nemcova's "I Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign.  I'm not an animal right's activist, but I am sure glad Jamelia is.


Vida Guerra
Vida is a Cuban-American actress and singer.

No comments: