Thursday, June 30, 2011

Carmen Electra's feet

Hello,

As Joyce Marie explained in her first post earlier this week, this blog is under new ownership.  My name is Debra and I have replaced former blog owner and ADM Susan with Joyce Marie.  Susan will be back someday on this blog but is currently serving a suspension from this blog as well as our three other BDSM/Tease and Denial blogs.

I am a 32 year old Domme of a beautiful red head, Kirstie.  I wouldn't say celebrity feet are my thing but I do appreciate a beautiful female foot when I see one.  Mine are quite nice but the nicest feet in our Central Cal group belong to long time member of this blog, Andrea.

Andrea has long narrow size 10 feet.  Perfect toes, high arches and smooth soles.  The most ticklish feet?  I'd say Andrea's probably are.  Susan is the most ticklish woman of the entire group but mainly in her armpits.  I think Andrea's feet are a little more ticklish.  The sweatiest and most smelly feet, easily go to Susan.  The biggest are Mistress Jen's, size 11.  Although Tease and Denial Queens long time member Lauren has size 16 feet and stands a remarkable 6 foot 11 inches.  Joyce Marie's are a tiny size 4.5.  

I hope you are all enjoying the more mature and level headed leadership that Joyce Marie is providing to this blog.  She will be the ADM here for at least the next three months and she will be the one to decide if and when Susan can come back to this blog.  

Here is a sexy video of busty Carmen Electra that I thought you foot lovers might enjoy.


Debra





No comments: