Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update 6/19

Hello,

I know things have been a little slow here lately and I am sorry for that.  Between my continuing headaches and other problems and the ADM Election on the TDQ blog, I haven't made much time for this blog.  But this blog is every bit as important to me as that blog so I need to start posting more.

The ADM election is now a write in only and that is a good idea.  This way I know who is loyal to me and who isn't.  It also gives us a look into who votes and who blows them off.  Right now it is an extremely close race.  Bonita, yes Bonita, has seven votes, I have six, Pardeep has five and Chivonn four.  I'm sure the Bonita votes were cast solely to piss me off.  But the joke will be on them if Bonita gets elected.  If you think the last three months were a total disaster, you haven't seen anything yet.

This past Tuesday I went to the Neurologist at Kaiser.  He spent an hour looking me over. I assume he spent that long with me because he had me strip and wear just a gown and I was barefoot.  No doubt this gave him a thrill seeing my bare feet.

He did strength and coordination tests as well as cognitive tests and I passed them all 100%.  He noted I was very strong for a female.  He said he did not in any way suspect a brain tumor or any other neurological disorder.  But the reassurance lasted just hours.

I continue to not be able to see any way possible that there is nothing wrong with me.  I feel like total shit every single day.  Headaches, neck pain, back pain, sore glands, muscle twitches, fatigue, eye pain, and pressure in my ears.  I also have a constant knot in my stomach.  The only time I feel decent is when I am in bed sleeping.

I wonder if orgasms would help me feel better.  With a couple weeks remaining before Keena allows either Andrea or I to cum, we both remain a wet, horny mess.  Even in spite of my health worries I feel the strong urge to cum.  I know Mistress Keena is closer to Andrea and this makes me skeptical that I'll get a fair shake.  She has promised major heartache through extended denial for the loser. : (

Anyway, this is what's been going on.  I remain very hopeful and optimistic in the ADM Election.  I have been one of the few active posters the past three months and have minded my Ps and Qs.  I feel I very much deserve a shot to finally be ADM.  I also had challenged Joyce Marie to a one on one election here because of what happened in April but she said no.  "I know I'd get steamrolled" was Joyce Marie's response.  "And if I'm busy running a blog, how will I have time to pick up men at the county jail" also stated by Joyce.

Have a nice week,

Susan

JWoww (Jenni Farley)

Khloe and Kim Kardashian

Kirstie Alley being admired by Limittest

Kirsten Dunst

Leona Machalkova

No comments: