Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time to figure it out

Hello,

So here we go, into five or six straight weeks of this head pressure and dull headaches.  After moping around all weekend I decided it's time to do something about it.  I have emailed my doctor at Kaiser and have requested a referral to a Neurologist.  I've had these headaches and pressure off and on for years and I'm sick of it. 

If it's nothing serious than so be it.  But if it is, I need to know.  For years each doctor I've seen have been dumbfounded by my problem.  I've gotten opinions from anxiety, stress, posture, muscle tension, allergies, sinuses, barometric pressure, inner ear problems and so on and so on.  In short, only guesses.

Being the hypochondriac I am, I always worry it's a brain tumor and this time more than ever.  But enough guessing, it's time to see a Neurologist.  I've now put things in motion and it's time to get to the bottom of it.  Even if the Neuro finds no obvious problem I'll feel better if he/she concludes based on tests that I do not have a brain tumor, MS or ALS.  But now I should finally see someone who knows a thing or two about my problem.

Here on the home front, both Andrea and I continue to do our best to impress Mistress Keena in hopes of a July 4th orgasm.  I went out to wash her car today after the rain stopped.  I cleaned it inside and out and also put a coat of wax on it.  I also gave her another long foot massage and rubbed her back also. 

Andrea got into hot water with Keena the other day by getting visibly angry with her for never getting to ride the Sybian.  She even back talked a little to her and Keena washed her mouth out with soap for it.  I pray this has evened up the score a little after my tough start with Keena.  I think right now I am still a little behind in the orgasm race but I feel I have gained.  But only Keena knows for sure who has the upper hand and she isn't saying anything.

This is simply one contest I can not lose.  I've been able to take one defeat after another in my birthday orgasm votes and have gotten through one humiliating loss after another in my quest to regain control of the blogs.  But this is one I must win.  Keena has indicated whoever loses the orgasm race is in for an unspeakable long wait and I shudder at the thought.  I'm so desperate for an orgasm at this point, I'd fuck Barack Obama to have one.  Hell, I'd probably let a horse fuck me at this point.

Now for some feet!

Susan

Jennifer Garner

Naomi Watts

Ashley Jones

Sarah Jessica Parker

Uma Thurman

Isla Fisher

Melissa Rivers

No comments: