Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's NOT a rivalry

What's the greatest rivalry in sports?  Almost anyone would say Yankees/Red Sox, right?  Not me.  Tell me just how in the hell it can still be called a rivalry when it's totally one sided?  For years now the Sox have absolutely owned the Yankees in every way imaginable and it's continuing this week in Yankee Stadium.  Or should I say Fenway South?

How can it be a great rivalry when all the Red Sox have to do is merely take the field and the Yankees shit their pants in abject fear?  And make no mistake, the Yankees are afraid to death of the Boston Red Sox.  It reminds me of when Mike Tyson was in his prime and opponents would be so afraid they couldn't even look him in the eye before the fight began.  Tyson had the fight won before it even started out of intimidation.  

It's exactly the same scenario with the Red Sox and Yankees.  It's over before it starts.  Does anyone who actually watches these bore fests really think the Yankees stand a chance before the game begins?  Not if you are smart.  It amazes me that they continue to televise these "games".  As I've said before watching a Yankees vs. Red Sox game is much like watching a Harlem Globetrotters vs. Washington Generals game.  The Sox simply fuck with the Yankees like the Trotters fuck with the Generals.  The outcome is a foregone conclusion. 


The problem all starts at the top as Brian Cashman is Theo Epstein's little bitch.  Theo continues to make Cashman look like an outright fool year in and year out.  Case in point this past offseason when the Sox signed Carl Crawford and traded for Adrian Gonzalez and picked up one of our valuable relief pitchers that we FOOLISHLY released Alfredo Aceves.  What did Cashman do do counter the awesome Red Sox moves?  Sign a bunch of old, broken down garbage like Carlos Silva, Kevin Millwood, Freddy Garcia , Bartolo Colon and Andruw Jones.  Nice.

Want another reason the Sox own the Yankees?  The fans at the ballparks.  You go to Boston and these fans are rowdy, noisy, and are INTO the game even when the Sox are far behind.  Then you go to the Bronx and these mother fuckers sit on their hands from start to finish.  You'd swear you were in a library instead of a ball park.  It's absolutely pathetic how quiet and not into it the Yankee fans are.  They suck worse than the actual shitty team on the field.  

But perhaps the biggest difference is the Red Sox are a bunch of men who are out there having fun and giving it 100%.  The Yankees are stiff and passionless.  And for God's sake, get rid of this ridiculous "no facial hair" rule.  What the fucking hell is that anyway?  These are fucking BASEBALL players, not life insurance salesman.  Let them be men!  

If you've never read this blog before you are probably thinking that I'm a Sox fan and a Yankee hater.  Quite the contrary.  I've been a Yankees fan all my life but I tell you the truth I've never been so disgusted in them as I am right now.  Sure, the Red Sox are loaded and are a great team.  But other teams can and do beat them, but not the Yankees.  The Yankees are absolutely incapable of playing on the same field as the Red Sox.  The Yankees are scared out of their minds of the Red Sox and it couldn't be more obvious.  

Rumors have it the Yankees might trade for another starting pitcher, another reliever or two and possibly a bat.  My question is, can they trade for a heart because this team has none.  Absolutely pathetic beyond words.

As the ADM Election draws near for the TDQ blog, I want to announce that I have not decided whether or not to even be a candidate.  In fact, there is a better than 50/50 chance that blog is going to close pretty soon.  Some of us California women have been talking and we agree that the blog has likely run it's course.  It's just plain boring to most of us any more and not one of us is even excited about running this time.  Debra won't run again, nor will Keena.  Kirstie recently pulled out and Miss Melanie told me today that's she won't run.  Andrea is out due to health reasons and I'm very seriously thinking of pulling out myself.

If that blog does close, which seems likely, I fully intend to keep this one going.  I'm not tied to talking about female orgasm denial, bondage or that sort of stuff.  This is a place for me to come vent about whatever I choose, or post celeb feet or update on the goings on in Nonsequitur's surreal life.  And if I want, orgasm denial.  This blog isn't full of non participating people.

Speaking of Nonsequitur the latest news is that on his way to his new job this morning, he kidnapped a seven year old boy from a bus stop.  After a long police chase, the boy was thankfully recovered from Nonsequitur's trunk.  Of course he was once again arrested.  When asked why he kidnapped the young boy, Nonsequitur responded by saying "Because I fucking hate fucking kids, that's why. I was planning on throwing him into a canal had I not been spotted".

Here is a mug shot of Nonsequitur after the kidnapping this morning...



I also received another incredibly hateful email from Lauren this morning.  Here it is...

"Susan,  Regarding the recent health problems for you and Andrea, all I can say is that they are all deserved.  God is punishing both of you cunts because you are lesbians.  You should know this by now.  Look at me, I fuck a hundred different men a week and I'm as healthy as a horse.  He does not look down on sex outside of marriage unless it's by a couple of carpet munchers like you two.  I stand by what I said in my last email to you, I hope the both of you two bitches die and die soon of cancer, a stroke or whatever horrible death may come your way.  You especially Susan, make me fucking sick.

Sincerely,

Lauren "

As you can see, Lauren has it out for me and I don't understand why.  I have always been very kind to her and this is what I get in return.  Go figure!

Susan

Now a few foot pics!

Alicia Silverfish and her dog "Hitler".  Don't get too excited Joyce Marie!

Shirley Jones (biological mother of Nonsequitur)

Sheree J. Wilson and her dog "Cock Face".  Again, Joyce, control yourself!

Liv Tyler (the woman Limittest lost his virginity to, just three years ago at the age of 54.)

Flaming liberal Katie Couric sporting a baseball cap of the biggest losers in professional sports.

No comments: