Sunday, August 29, 2010

Celeb feet update 8/29/10


Hello,

I know I've been really lazy about updating this blog lately, though I hardly doubt anyone even cares.  Besides Nonsequitur, I don't think may of you are into female feet.  But he is, and I like him despite the fact he likes Susan more and does not want me on the Ditto Head blog so I will do an update.

I am sad to say, but I am back to feeling like shit again.  All weekend long I have been so tired and have slept half the weekend away.  I feel like Jen, sleeping so much!  She didn't let me feel alone though and was in my bed sleeping with me all day yesterday.  If I didn't feel so awful it would have been fun.

I'm having such bad problems with my feet again and it's upsetting to me because my feet are my favorite part of my body and the part I take most self pride in.  They've been having major tingling sensations for about a week now and both of my heels hurt so bad all week I couldn't even walk on them.  Jen took me to Kaiser on Friday and my feet hurt so bad they brought out a wheel chair to take me up to the third floor.

My neurologist gave me a cortisone shot on the bottom of each foot near my heels.  Keena, Debra and Kirstie would have loved seeing the long needle go through my foot.  It hurt so bad it brought tears to my eyes.  But by Saturday the heel pain was all gone in both heels and the tingling was actually reduced significantly. 

But the fatigue has been disabling.  We have actually been in the 70s most of this weekend which helps but just three days ago, it was 110 degrees.  Then on Thursday it was 105.  Tuesday was about 105 also.  I was doing pretty good up until those three days but just walking out to my car at work on Tuesday and Wednesday fucked me up so bad that I missed work Thursday and Friday.  I'm so sick of this stupid MS that sometimes I just wish it was terminal cancer instead. With MS I'll live a full life, just a lousy one. : (

Alright, enough of my whining.  It does help me to vent a little so if you read that, thank you! With winter not that far away, much better days are hopefully in store for me. : )  I think. 

Like Nonsequitur, I am very excited about next months ADM Election on the T&D Blog.  I know a lot of people think my win earlier this year was a total fluke and many feel that had I had to have faced Bonita in the General Election that I would have never been elected ADM.  We'll never know for sure but I am very anxious to get my job as ADM back from Keena and prove it was no fluke.  I've missed not being in charge since having to hand it over to Keena on July 1.

Alright, I guess that was whining too about not being ADM.  Now I sound like Susan!  Now for some sweaty feet!

Amy Acker

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Halle Berry

Natalie Portman

Zuzana Jandova


Lea Thompson

Michelle Wie

Meg Ryan

Ashley Fires

Michelle Trachtenberg

4 comments:

nonsequitur said...

sorry to hear you are feeling poorly again. I hope with cooler temperatures you'll feel better soon. I can't imagine you not defeating Bonita back in June. Not that I thought she did a poor job, she actually was just what the blog needed at the time. I'd still support her as some sort of long term owner w/elections to determine administrators. But no one seems to like that idea. Anyway, I think you'd have defeated her in a head to head competition. But what do I know, I thought the Titans would beat the Rams . . . but that's another story. Now where's my gas can I've got to go blow something up!

Andrea said...

LOL! Thanks for making me laugh, it made my day! Your problem isn't that you thought the Titans WOULD be the Rams, you think they DID beat the Rams. Silly boy! Thanks for the vote of confidence versus Bonita. With my shit luck I very well might have lost to her. I hope to feel better soon but the cold weather doesn't start here until late November/early Dec.

Lauren said...

For what its worth, I hope you feel better soon too. I'm sick of the cold weather we're having here, so send some warmth this way, I'd glady trade you!

Jen said...

Thanks for supporting Andrea, you two. She's really down in the dumps lately.